Clyde-Sider Journey - Part Six - RADIO ONE BREAKFAST SHOW LIVE

July 22nd was a long day for me.  I was up really early so that Hannah & I could get to Glasgow for 8am, and I had a late shift after the Breakfast Show!!

The BBC were hosting a number of radio and TV shows at the Quay in conjunction with the Commonwealth Games.  Most shows were balloted.  I was lucky enough to get two tickets in the ballot for the Radio One Breakfast Show Live.   The guests on Nick Grimshaw's show were: Clare Balding, Professor Green, Ella Eyre, Naughty Boy, Sam Romans, Gemma Gibbons, Kelly Edwards, Megan Fletcher (England, Judo), Steph Owens (Wales, Weightlifting), Josh Taylor (Scotland, Boxing), Luke Carson (Northern Ireland, Gymnastics), Jason Mohammad & Trevor Nelson.  Clare Balding was lovely, and spoke to Hannah and I about our volunteering, and Luke Carson told us to visit team Northern Ireland in the Village!

Hannah & I.
Luke Carson & I.
Clare Balding & I.

Sam Romans & Naughty Boy.
Ella Eyre, Professor Green & Naughty Boy.
Part One -      - Part Two -      - Part Three -      - Part Four -      - Part Five -      - Part Six -
Part Seven -      - Part Eight -      - Part Nine -      - Part Ten -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2018.

Ignition Festival 2017: Show & Paddock