Fantasy Premier League: Week 10


I made the decision to stick with Costa as my captain this week... Let's see how that worked out:


De Gea - 6
Azpilicueta - 8
Bellerin - 2
Koscielny - 2
Williams - 7
Mata - 3
Kante - 3 (automatic sub for Snodgrass)
Coutinho - 8
Costa (c) - 14
Ibrahimovic - 2
Negredo - 5 (automatic sub for Lamela

Subs: Snodgrass - 0, Mignolet - 0, Lamela - 0, Galloway - 0.

Total: 60 / 487

Finally, my captain actually did well for once.  Thank goodness I stuck with Costa though, and didn't go for Ibrahimovic or either of my Arsenal defenders.  Petr Cech let me down hugely by giving away a penalty.  No, he isn't in my team, but I have two Arsenal defenders, and the penalty is what came between me and two clean sheet bonuses for them - so a total of 6 points lost there.

All in all, a pretty good scoring week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2018.

Aussie Daft!