Fantasy Premier League: Week 8


New Gameweek means new captain.  Ibrahimovic let me down last gameweek, and Costa let me down the week before so I decided to go with a player who has been pretty solid so far this season.  Let's see what happened...


De Gea - 8
Azpilicueta - 6
Bellerin - 4
Koscielny (c) - 2 (my captains sure do like letting me down)
Williams - 1
Snodgrass - 1
Kante - 3 (automatically substituted for Mata)
Lamela - 3
Coutinho - 3
Costa - 9 (star performer this week for my team... he obviously crumbles under the pressure of being my captain)
Ibrahimovic - 1

Subs: Mignolet - 0, Mata - 0, Negredo - 2, Galloway - 0.

Total: 41 / 383

£15 Super League - #7 / 12
League Riffiths - #3 / 8
@ftbllrswanimals - #15 / 48
Scotland - #21521
Gameweek 1 - #746891
Overall - #752080

This game week wasn't spectacular, but it also wasn't a complete disaster.  My captain didn't score highly again this week, but that didn't come as too much of a surprise as it seems to be happening every week now!

Even though I have gone down in the £15 Super League & @ftbllrswanimals, and held on to 3rd spot in League Riffiths, I have actually climbed up in Scotland, Gameweek 1 and Overall!  I'm pretty chuffed to be in the top fifth of the overall league!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2018.

Aussie Daft!