Guest Post - A day in the life of; ThePerksOfMeg

Hello everyone, I'm ThePerksOfMeg and I'm doing a guest post for the lovely Emma and here you will see what I got up to on one of my days; it was the weekend. You can come and see my blog for more beauty and lifestyle posts here and maybe even give me a follow here.


Firstly I got out my John Green collection to see what book I should read next; I've read The Fault In Our Stars (there will be a review of this on my blog soon) and I've read paper towns and I have a review of it here and I loved them. 


Then I looked through the Benefit brochure and lusted over all the products that I need in my life.


I then went to a party to past the time and then we watched football and I didn't get in till 1:30am haha! I also didn't go to bed until 4:00am, whoops! 

In between these photos I did a bit of editing and blog scheduling for all of you and then slept. As you can see my days are quite chilled and I don't really do much. I don't go to a party every weekend either but it made a nice change. 

I hope you've enjoyed this guest post! 

__________________________________________________________

Thanks Megan for writing this guest post for me!  I hope you had a great time at the party.
You should all go and check out her blog!

And so... it's the 27 (TWENTY-SEVENTH!) of July now (although I'm scheduling this on the 24th of June!) - and I am on my 15th Clyde-Sider shift in the Commonwealth Games Village!!  Catch you all later :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2018.

Aussie Daft!