Fantasy Premier League: Week 16


Week 15 was great, I reached the summit of the £15 Super League.  The only problem now is, it's pretty much only downhill from there...  Could I stay there after week 16 or would I start to slide down the table?  Let's take a look...

I made no transfers this week.  To be honest, I thought about quite a few, but I didn't go through with any, as I don't really want to mess with a team that has so far done not too badly for me!

De Gea - 2 (sadly conceded a goal quite late)
Azpilicueta - 8
Koscielny - 0 (poor show!)
Lovren - 6
Kante - 3
Capoue - 1
Eriksen - 19 (wish he had been my captain - 2 goals, 1 assist and 3 bonus points)
Mane - 3
Mata - 2
Ibrahimovic - 11
Costa (c) - 4 (😞)

Subs: Pickford - 3, Kingsley - 0, Williams - 11, Negredo - 2.

Total: 59 / 825   (average - 48)

My current standings are:

£15 Super League - 1
League Riffiths - 2
@ftbllrswanimals - 8
Scotland - 9,169
Gameweek 1 - 324,398
Overall - 329,186

What a gameweek.  It all started off so badly on Tuesday, with Koscielny scoring 0, and Williams who was on my bench scoring 11 points.  Things went better on Wednesday though with good solid performances from Azpilicueta, Eriksen and Ibrahimovic.  I was slightly annoyed that I swapped my captain back from Eriksen to Costa as Eriksen had another phenomenal gameweek.

Mata was unfortunate not to have scored more, because he had a goal disallowed for being offside (which he wasn't).

£15 Super League
So, I am now in first spot on my own after scoring more points than BentekeFriedChicIngs!  I'm super proud of this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2018.

Ignition Festival 2017: Show & Paddock