FPL 2017/18 - Gameweek 2


After a bit of a disappointing start to the season, I decided to stick it out with my team and hope for improved performances... was this the correct decision? Let's take a look.



Team:
De Gea - 6
Cedric - 1
Bellerin - 2
Kompany - 1
Eriksen - 7
De Bruyne - 2
Matic - 3
Carroll - 1
Gabbiadini - 7
Kane (VC) - 1 
Lukaku (C) - 12
Bench:
Elliot - 2
Milivojevic - 2
Hunemeier - 0
Mee - 2

Total Points: 44

Rankings:
FPL Cash League - 4
League Riffiths - 5
League Whooo 1,627
Scotland - 48,870
Overall - 2,074,305

Thoughts:
Well, this gameweek's score was even worse than last week!  Oh dear.  I did, however, move up places in most of my leagues, so I wasn't the only one to have a crappy score.

As you can see, I didn't opt for Kane as my captain this week - and good job I didn't! - and went with the most popular option of Lukaku.  At least he did better for me than Kane last week!  I could still have scored more points if I had captained Eriksen or Gabbiadini.  The only other change I made to my squad was to bring in Carroll for Milivojevic, and I lost out on 1 point for doing that.

I'm thinking of a few transfers, maybe Bellerin out, but who for?! Hmmmm... and what about Zlatan?  A definite possibility in the future.  Sigurdsson looks like he could bag a few goals too.  For now, on the striker front, I'm sticking and I will just have to hope that Kane isn't just holding up a lot of my money and starts bagging goals soon!  Another player I might have to get rid of shortly is De Bruyne.  If he doesn't start scoring me points, he'll have to go as he is quite an expensive player!

Here's what a few of my team had to say about this gameweek:

A post shared by David De Gea (@d_degeaofficial) on


A post shared by Harry Kane (@harrykane) on


A post shared by Cédric Soares (@cedricsoares41) on


A post shared by Romelu Lukaku (@rlukaku9) on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2018.

Nailsxo World Cup Nails 2014 - Nigeria