Fantasy Premier League: Week 25


With things picking up a little last week, would my team continue to perform well or would it be downhill again?   Let's take a look at how my team did...
De Gea - 7
Azpilicueta - 2
Walker - 1
Koscielny - 8
Snodgrass - 2
Alli - 2
Eriksen - 2
Mata - 11
Defoe - 2
Ibrahimovic (c) - 10
Deeney - 2

Pickford - 0, Phillips - 2, Holgate - 0, Kingsley - 0.

Total: 49 (Average: 47)
Overall Total: 1,284

Yay!  Above average (only just) again this week.  Phew.  Still not brilliant as a majority of my players scored 2 points or less.  One reason for my low points score was due to the lack of goals from my forwards.  Another was a lack of clean sheets from Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur.  Although, unlike last week, I did actually have a clean sheet bonus from one of my defenders.
So pleased for Mata scoring again though 💖 he was the star of my team this week ⭐



A post shared by Juan Mata (@juanmatagarcia) on

TRANSFERS:
IN - Walker
OUT - Lovren

Walker didn't do very well this gameweek did he? Hopefully Tottenham have some more clean sheets soon!

STANDINGS:
League Riffiths - 2
£15 Super League - 2
@ftbllrswanimals - 11

Third and fourth are closing in quickly!  It's getting pretty close at the top!

Head to Head - 2

Scotland - 13,061
Gameweek 1 - 464,282
Overall - 476,341


A post shared by David De Gea (@d_degeaofficial) on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2018.

Nailsxo World Cup Nails 2014 - Nigeria