Fantasy Premier League: Week 11


I made a couple of subs ready for this gameweek:  I bought in Kingsley and Capoue for Galloway and Snodgrass respectively.  Due to Costa's performance last week, I kept him as captain for... was this the correct decision?


De Gea - 2
Azpilicueta - 6
Bellerin - 2
Koscielny - 1
Mata - 1
Kante - 3
Capoue - 2
Coutinho - 11
Negredo - 5 (automatic sub for Lamela)
Costa (c) - 18
Ibrahimovic - 12

Subs: Mignolet - 0, Williams - 0, Lamela - 0, Kingsley - 1.

Total: 60 / 547

£15 Super League - #4 / 12
League Riffiths - #2 / 8
@ftbllrswanimals - #12 / 48
Scotland - #18935
Gameweek 1 - #684241
Overall - #694821

Even though my score this week was above average (52), and the same as last week, only half my team really performed.  If it wasn't for Costa, Ibrahimovic, Coutinho, Azpilicueta and Negredo, my score would have been woeful!

It turns out one of my transfers was a pretty bad one.  I transferred Robert Snodgrass out, and what does he go and do?  He scored 14 points.  Fourteen.  At least Capoue didn't score zero.

I moved back up in every single league I am a part of which is always a good thing!

One player who I would love to have in my team right now is Hazard.  I had a play around with my team to see how I could include him, but it would take like 5 substitutions to free up the cash, so I would lose a huge amount of points.  I do still have my wildcard to use, but I am reluctant to use that just yet.  I also still have all my other boosts left, but I'm saving them until I feel I am in control of my team and rid of all curses... so that means I may never use them.

We have an international break for a week now, and I am very very happy about that, as a few of my players have injuries, so that gives them time to hopefully recover in time for league duty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2018.

Nailsxo World Cup Nails 2014 - Nigeria