Ayrshire Day Out
#DaysOut: Another Friday day off means another little day out / road trip with Suzie! This time we decided to visit Ayrshire. We visited Heads of Ayr Farm Park, Electric Brae, Ayr Beach & Cecchini's Italian Restaurant. What a lovely day we chose for it the weather was scorching! How lucky we were. The first stop for us was Heads of Ayr Farm Park . I didn't actually take too many pictures while we were there Chinese Water Dragon Blue Tongued Skink Cute baby prairie dog! Did I mention it was pretty hot? We decided it would be nice just to have a wee sit down / lie in the sun and relax for a bit, so out came the beach towels, and of course snapchat filters! Haha. After leaving Head of Ayr Farm Park, we headed for Electric Brae. I thought it would be good to check it out while we were over that way! The only thing was, I couldn't find anywhere to turn...
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥