Saturday, 13 May 2017

FFM - Fantasy Football Magazine

Source: Fantasy Football Magazine
I have just purchased a season subscription for this new Fantasy Football Magazine! When I finally accepted Jamie's invitation to join the Fantasy Football world - it only took a few years - I didn't think that I would get so into it, but I have enjoyed it so much. Not gonna lie, it's been challenging and stressful at times, but there have been some high points - such as being on top of the mini league for a number of weeks mid season, and the fact that it looks like I could actually finish above Jamie! Hopefully this magazine will help me not to make as many silly mistakes or rash transfers next season, and aid my learning so that I can build on my 'not bad even if I do say so myself' rookie season!



The first issue which was released online was fab, so I can't wait for the physical magazines to arrive at my door each month next season!  If you want to take a look at Issue One, it's here for your viewing pleasure.  As you will see, it is jam packed with interviews, tips, statistics, analysis and overall useful information.
If you do end up deciding to contribute towards this new magazine, or purchase a subscription, please use the link above, as there is a competition going to see who can get the most referrals!
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Awww, this is cool! I'm glad you've gotten so into it and have been enjoying it so much as there's nothing better than reading about something that someone else loves. I love it when people are passionate about their hobbies! And so cool you've been at the top of the mini league for so many weeks as well, yay! Here's hoping it continues for you! :D - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really sad that it's all over (that reminds me... I slacked off the weekly posts, so I must at least do a little round up!) - but I feel like I am ready for next season now... I even purchased a subscription to a new Fantasy Football Magazine... maybe that'll give me the ability to remain at the top of the league once I get there next season haha. Thank you for stopping by <3 x

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥