Tuesday, 14 February 2017

, ,

Valentine's Nails



I saw these emoji nail water decals on ebay and just had to get them! 😘  Today is the perfect day to show them.  I had originally done all my nails with the decals, but some of the colour came off and they looked ugly, so I just kept the one that went on nicely!  I was so happy though today as the sun was shining, and for the first time in a long time I actually got some daylight pictures of my nails!

Loreal colour riche 'Shocking Pink' (3 coats) matched the little hearts well and is a gorgeous pink!  The little white studs helped tie in my other nails with the decaled one.


Winnie the Pooh was quite taken with my nails!  This Pooh was a Valentine's gift from J from a few years back πŸ’–πŸ»  His face actually cracks me up in these pictures as it really does look like he is overjoyed with my nails πŸ˜‚πŸ˜….

Share:

2 comments:

  1. These are really sweet - I love that pink colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you πŸ˜ƒ
      It's gorgeous isn't it!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥