Monday, 2 January 2017

, ,

#NOTD - Pink Sparkles


Having been gifted a few nail polishes for Christmas, I have decided that I am going to use each and every single one of them before they get put into my nail polish helmers!  Here are the first three...  They don't actually have names which is a bit sad.

The two coloured polishes are both Technic polishes and came in this set.  There is a lovely champagne-ish coloured metallic polish and a pretty light pink.  I did three coats of each on top of a base coat, topped with seche vite.
On top of the light pink on my ring finger I added two coats of a Seventeen pink glitter.  This polish can be found in this set.



Share:

4 comments:

  1. They are all nice and cute :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are so pretty, I love the pastel pink shades and the glitter goes perfectly. Lovely! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥