Sunday, 1 January 2017

2016: My Favourite Posts



I was super lucky to win a pair of signed Daniel Ricciardo puma shoes.  I was also lucky enough to receive a lovely gift of a signed Mark Webber book from my friend Claire & her Dad!


2016 was good to me in terms of winning things! I won a lap (it turned into 2!) around the specially created street circuit at the event which was held in Glasgow, in one of the Top Gear supercars!  IT. WAS. AMAZING. The rest of the Festival was amazing too!  More here: Track Action & Paddock/Arena.


I took a little trip down to a RSPB nature reserve in Dumfries & Galloway.  It was full of life and I managed to take a few photos of the birds and other wildlife I saw.


Greg James from Radio One was taking part in five triathlons over five days for Sport Relief.  The triathlon on the Wednesday was in Glasgow, and being a fan of Greg James, myself and my friend Hannah went and cheered him on!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥