Sunday, 11 December 2016

, ,

#NOTD: Nails Inc - Gatwick


Today's nails are courtesy of Nails Inc via Poundland!  I was pretty excited to find Nails Inc polishes on my trip to Poundland, so snapped up four different ones to try.  The first one I tried is 'Gatwick' a glorious matte red.


I'm feeling very Christmassy with this colour, so I decided to use some festive craft paper as backing for my photos!


Shown is three coats, however, it didn't really need that many coats as it went on opaque - I just enjoyed watching it turn from glossy to matte when drying.  It dried quickly too which is always handy, especially as I didn't want to use my seche vite as that would spoil the matte effect.  In the future I will try a glossy top coat over the polish though, as it is a gorgeous shade of red.



 I love how the polish comes in a frosted/matte bottle.


Share:

6 comments:

  1. I really like this shade, it's nice and bright and just the kind of colour I like for this time of year too! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's great for the festive period :)
      Thanks! x

      Delete
  2. Love that it's a matte shade! Perfect for Christmas :) Tania Michele xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I don't have many matte polishes so was very happy with this purchase! X

      Delete
  3. What a steal! This is so nice :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Who doesn't love a bargain! 😃 x

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥