Saturday, 9 July 2016

,

BP Holo #21 Scotland Flag #NailArt


 I am still so in love with holographic polish... especially when the sun is shining.  My new favourite is Born Pretty #21, it is so opaque and a lovely deep shade of blue.  I have used two coats, topped with Seche Vite.  As I was going to help out with the RSAC Scottish Rally, I decided to make it a little more Scottish and add a white cross to my middle & thumb nails, using a Primark nail art pen.




PS.  Good luck Andy Murray in the Wimbledon Final tomorrow (10th July)!
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous holo polish. You really can't beat a holo :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm forever searching for bright lights or sunshine to look at my nails in haha

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥