Saturday, 16 July 2016

Barry M Coconut Infusion - Bikini




I was intrigued by Barry M's new Coconut Infusion line of nail polishes, but wasn't sure if they were anything special... after waiting for a bit, I decided I'd try them out, so I took advantage of a Boots 2 for £7 offer (normal price £4.99 each) and purchased Bikini (minty green) & Starfish (nude).

Here is what Barry M say about the Coconut Infusion range:

Barry M Coconut Infusion is an entirely new and innovative Nail Paint formulation. Its unique, caring blend of Coconut Water and Coconut Oil gently hydrates and nourishes nails while delivering a beautifully smooth, gel-like glossy manicure. Enriched with anti-oxidizing properties, the strengthening benefits of patented Hexanal and Vitamins B & C, nails will be repaired and replenished, resulting in a brighter, healthier looking, long lasting finish. Its exclusive High Reflective Resin System offers lustrous shine, fluid coverage and amazing depth of colour.  - See more at: https://www.barrym.com/product/Coconut-Infusion#sthash.FAbj5A86.dpuf

I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised!  The brush is an ideal shape and width, and the polish went on smoothly.  Two coats were plenty, and dry time was good.  The best thing was the end result.. the shine was amazing!!  No topcoat was needed to enhance the shine, but as I am going to work, I did add one just for extra chip security.  When I am off, I will try this polish without top coat and see how good the durability is.  I can't wait to try out Starfish now!

My pictures show two coats, and one coat of Seche Vite.




Share:

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I like these kinda colours from time to time :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I didn't use to like green.. but this shade of green has converted me! haha.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥