Tuesday, 21 June 2016

,

#NailArt - Vamos España


Tonight, the 1964, 2008 & 2012 Champions of Europe / 2010 World Champions, Spain take on Croatia in their last group match of the 2016 European Championships.  After two matches, Spain have 6 points and have already qualified for the knock out stage.

As soon as I saw the away kit for the Championships, I knew I could base a nail design on them, so that is what I did.  I used two coats of my Born Pretty peel off base coat (which is white), and then used a nail art brush to fairly successfully paint on little triangles of red and yellow.  The polishes I used were: an unnamed CMHandmadeUK red (lighter red), Nails Inc Hanover Square (darker red), Accessorize Carnival (lighter yellow) and Rimmel 055 Sunshine (darker yellow).  I finished off my nails with a coat of Seche Vite.


My inspiration... Source: www.twitter,com/sefutbol


As well as hoping England, Wales, Northern Ireland & Ireland do well... (My father's side of the family is Welsh, my mother's side English - and I was born & raised in Scotland - not sure what that makes me...?!), I am also rooting for Spain.  I feel like I have more of a connection to the team as opposed to any of the other teams... (I have met Fraser Forster from the English team, and Chris Coleman manager of Wales, however, I looked after several of the Spanish Euro 2016 team when they came to Glasgow for their Opening matches at the London 2012 Olympics: David De Gea, Cesar Azpilicueta, Koke & Jordi Alba).

David De Gea
Cesar Azpilicueta - Such a cheerful chappy, always said "Hello Emma" when he passed, taught me how to say his name, and wanted to practice English (he signed for Chelsea soon afterwards).
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥