Monday, 9 May 2016

Bloggers Required

Courtesy of: Bloggers Required
Have you heard about Bloggers Required?

I stumbled across the site quite some time ago on twitter, when I was exploring how I could improve my blog.  As the name suggests, it is a website full of opportunities for bloggers to find blogging assignments.  Assignments found on Bloggers Required vary from week to week, and call for all different types of blogs/bloggers.

I have applied to a few assignments including: Mr Nutcase & More Th<n.

Recently there has been an update to the website meaning you can create your own profile and use it a little bit like a blogging community facebook type site.  So far, I'm really enjoying the new community side of the site, and have been loving finding new blogs to read, and bloggers to follow.  It's a great way to network with like minded people.  Here's my profile!

Once you have created your profile, it is even easier for you to apply for blogging assignments too!

If this sounds like your thing, come on over and join in the fun!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥