Thursday, 7 April 2016

, ,

#NOTD PS - Calypso


Whilst in Edinburgh I picked up this PS Polish called Calypso from Primark, for 80p.  It's a lovely bright pink shade in the bottle, with hints of a neon orange/salmon colour creeping in once it is put on the nail.  It is more of a jelly polish, and required three coats on top of a white basecoat in this look.

I added some neon green star studs - which I purchased off ebay - to my Calypso pink nails.  I left one nail white and on top of my basecoat I added a coat of MUA Whitewash, and some water decal feathers - I also purchased these off ebay.  The look was finished off with a coat of Essence Gel Top Coat.


Oh look, there's me again!

This is a canvas ordered from Printerpix.  I'll be doing a post on my Printerpix experience soon!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥