Sunday, 13 March 2016

,

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers


I've been tagged by the lovely Tania from Tania Michele to do the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers tag.  You can read her post here.  Now, what does that mean?  It means that I have to answer the questions posed by Tania, and then nominate some more fellow bloggers and think of some questions for them.

First up here are my answers to Tania's questions:

  1. Where is your favourite place to go with friends? I love meeting up with friends in Glasgow and going shopping/for something to eat. There's nowhere specific that's my favourite as I do different things with different friends (I have shopping friends, football friends and gig friends - sometimes they overlap). Haha. A few years ago, my answer would have been Bamboo, a club in Glasgow.
    Rachel & I - Bamboo
  2. What celebrity would you love to meet? That's a tricky one! I've met a few.. Not huge name celebs (except maybe John Barrowman, and Juan Mata) but famous people in their own rights! I think I'd love to spend time with the likes of James Corden, Rebel Wilson or David Williams, as that'd be hilarious... OH! MIRANDA! I'd love to meet Miranda Hart!! 
  3. Fave drugstore makeup brand? seventeen. I think it is such good value, I love their foundation and eyeliner. 
  4. Last holiday destination? I haven't been on holiday in a long time. The last place I went for a considerable amount of time though was Stirling (Scotland)!! 
  5. If you could be an animal, what animal would you be? A cat, so I could get lots of cuddles and sleep a lot! 
  6. What time of year do you love the most? I like any time it's warm enough for me not to feel cold!!! I also like it when it's bright and sunny outside, as that's automatically a mood lifter for me!
    Blue skies & sunshine!
  7. Do you currently have a job? If yes, where? Yes! I just got a new job as a Visitor Services Advisor for Visit Scotland! I started my training on Monday and it's been quite tiring!  I am so excited to start for real, but kind of nervous too!
  8. Fave book you've ever read? I haven't read a book for a while, but a book I loved reading was Northern Lights by Philip Pullman. 
  9. What do you do when you're not blogging? As well as work - I paint my nails, attend sporting events & gigs, make jewellery and gifts, try and get out and take photographs, meet up with friends and go shopping. 
    Courteeners
  10. What item of clothing do you love? My rabbit jumper. It's my favourite jumper and I've worn it soooo much. Also my football shirt. And if it counts, my lucky necklace! 
  11. What blog post are you most proud of? I think that my mini-series about my time volunteering at the Glasgow Commonwealth Games is what I'm most proud of. It provides a fantastic reminder for me of what happened,and may also inspire others to volunteer at events by seeing how great I found the experience! If you fancy taking a look - here is the first post

Right, so now you know a bit more about me.... I nominate:
  1. Emmy - Emmy's Beauty Cave
  2. Natalie - Colour Is Simply Art
  3. Danielle - Underland To Wonderland
  4. Maria - Inspired Elegance
  5. Georgia - Chasing Belle 23
  6. Faye - The Glitter Nest
  7. Paige - Beauty Infusions
  8. Binny - Binny's Kitchen
I know tags are not for everyone, but they are a fun way of finding new blogs to read, and getting to know a little more about your fellow bloggers. If you end up taking part, please link me to your posts as I'd love to see your answers! Thanks guys!


Here are your questions:
  1. What is your favourite thing to have for breakfast?
  2. What are your favourite TV shows to watch?
  3. Do you collect anything?
  4. What type of music do you like listening to? What bands and songs are you loving right now?
  5. Do you have any pets?
  6. Where do you do most of your blogging (bedroom, study, train...)?
  7. What is your current favourite perfume?
  8. Where would your dream vacation destination be?
  9. Do you have a go to outfit?
  10. What do you love most about where you live?
  11. Do you have any phobias?
Emma
Share:

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! You know a bit more about me now! haha :)

      Delete
  2. I love this!! I'd love to meet Miranda Hart too, she's so funny! Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's so great!! Thanks for the tag! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥