Tuesday, 29 March 2016

, ,

#NOTD - Ikat Nails


For today's nails I decided to do try out an ikat pattern.  I was inspired by DramaQueenNails.

I started with a white base coat.  Then I used three coats of PS Calypso (pink) and two coats of PS Skydive (lilac).  Then I painted white triangles followed by pink triangles on the lilac nails and lilac triangles on the pink nails.  The white I used was MUA Whitewash.  Next up was the black middles of the triangles, and then I painted on the black edges using a thin brush.  Lastly I topcoated with Essence Gel look top coat.





Share:

2 comments:

  1. Those look absolutely amazing!!!

    http://insertmyblognamehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thank you! They turned out better than I expected! X

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥