Thursday, 3 March 2016

, , ,

'Get The Look Nails' - Colour Couture Pro.



Today I have some lovely polishes which were from a set I received for Christmas.  I think this look actually feels a little Christmassy. but hey ho, it snowed yesterday, so it still feels a bit like Christmas is round the corner!!


I only managed to take pictures of my nails after I returned from a day trip to Glasgow.  Considering I only did two/three thin coats, with no base or top coat, they held up quite well apart from my index finger which a bit of a casualty!

I love how these polishes applied - they were much more opaque than I expected, and they dried in good time.  My nails were really quite sparkly, and looked even better in the sun!

I used two coats of the gold on four of my fingers, and one coat of red with two coats of red glitter on my ring finger.





I'm not quite sure how the far right polish on the 'red' row is classed as red, but what a lovely selection of colours!  I have circled the polishes I used for this look in the picture below.


I look forward to creating more nail looks with the other polishes from this collection.
Share:

1 comment:

  1. Nice! It does look Christmas like. Gold and red always feel like Christmas too me :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥