Monday, 29 February 2016

, ,

When Colours Collide - Yellow & Grey


It's When Colours Collide challenge time again!  Seriously, these days are going by really quickly!  The prompt was Yellow & Grey, and the first look I tried was some flowers but they didn't turn out too well... And then before I knew it, it was deadline day!  I ended up resorting to one of my go to nail looks - leopard print.



I really love how these turned out! I used one coat of Rimmel - Grey Matter as a base, and then dotted on some random splodges of an unnamed neon yellow which I outlined with a black Rio nail art pen.

It was so close to deadline that my nails are untopcoated and still wet in the pictures!




Share:

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥