Thursday, 11 February 2016

,

Throwback Thursday - Enchanted Forest, Pitlochry


Back in October 2013, whilst I was up in Stirling visiting my friend Hannah, we went on a trip to The Enchanted Forest at Faskally Wood near Pitlochry.
It was a fun trip with Hannah driving up to Pitlochry, where we had to wait at a Hotel for a coach to take everybody to the Wood.  I didn't really know what to expect, but it was such a fantastic set up.  All the trees were lit up with different colours, with many different light shows.  Some of these light shows were set to music.  There was also a loch in the middle of the wood, with glowing orbs on.  Even though I'm not a huge fan of the dark, it wasn't scary (apart from the random dressed up people who were dotted around the wood).  I'd definitely recommend it to people - wrap up warm, and wear sturdy shoes - and I hope to return again soon!

The 2016 event is being held from 30th September - 30th October 2016.

Here are some of the photographs I took when I visited.  They were all taken before I got my new camera, and would have probably been better with a tripod too, but they still give a good feel of the experience and are good touristy memories!







Share:

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥