Tuesday, 23 February 2016

, ,

CM Handmade UK - Acer


Today's nails are CMHandmadeUK Acer.  CM Handmade UK is an indie brand which I stumbled upon on etsy.  Acer is a gorgeous colour!  It went on really well, and this is two coats - really good opacity!  Drying time is fab also.  The butterfly label is really cute too!





I added some nail decals from DIY Nails which are awesome and holgraphic, but because it was night, I didn't have any natural light to photograph them in, so my camera didn't capture them very well!  I look forward to doing some more nails featuring these decals and photographing them in the daylight, because they look so great in real life!!  I have to go to the dentist soon... maybe I should do my nails with all teeth on them!?!

Share:

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥