Friday, 5 February 2016

,

Blue & White Lightening Bolts


Blue is my favourite colour and I recently picked up a new blue nail polish in Poundland.  It was a Rimmel polish called 'Loafer Love For You'.


I was impressed with how the nail vinyls I purchased on eBay worked in this mani, so decided to use one of the other designs while testing out my new nail polish.


I used three coats of MUA Whitewash, and then a thick coat of Loafer Love For You.  It's not too opaque, so not brilliant for using with vinyls, but it turned out okay!  I did have to do a few touch ups after I had taken the vinyls off, as the polish ran a tiny bit in some places.
I finished off with a coat of Essence Quick Dry Top Coat and then one coat of Sarah Smiles Ring Master.



Share:

4 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is a really pretty mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu! I'm enjoying playing around with new vinyls :D x

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥