Tuesday, 19 January 2016

, , ,

When Colours Collide - Pink & Grey



I joined a new nail polish challenge group on facebook called 'When Colours Collide'.  Every two weeks, there is a new challenge or theme.  The theme this time round was 'Pink & Grey'.


I used Rimmel 'Strawberry Fizz' and 'Pop Your Pink', and Sinful Colors 'Cool Grey', as well as a coat of Sarah Smiles 'Ring Master'.


I randomly placed blobs of each of the colours on my nail and then used cling film (saran wrap) and pressed it over to created a marbles sort of effect.  I think these colours work well together, and the added glitter makes it look a bit spacey.  I then added some star studs ( I think I should have placed them closer to the cuticle!) from Poundland.



Share:

4 comments:

  1. These are really cute! The colors look great :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nikki! I enjoyed smooshing these colours together haha :)

      Delete
  2. Great mani, the colours work so well together :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't remember the last time I did Pink & Grey nails.. so I am thankful for the prompt from the challenge :) !!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥