Thursday, 7 January 2016

,

Neon Nails!


I am loving this neon zig zag look I created using Christmas gift nail polishes, and some neon nail studs.  It is nice and bright, and counteracts this dull cold weather that we (well here in Scotland anyway) have been having.




Apart from my ring finger, the neons are one coat over white!  They are so opaque!!  I messed up my first zig zags on my ring finger, but I think I managed to rescue it!!

I didn't realise that I had left some polish on my fingers during clean up, until it was too late and I had taken the photographs.... must do better, haha.



Received Zoella Lets Spritz for Christmas too... it smells lovely!

Here are the polishes I used.
The neon pink and orange are from a gift set which I received for Christmas.
MUA - Whitewash
Essence - Quick Dry Top Coat
Sarah Smiles - Ring Master


Share:

2 comments:

  1. I love these neon nails. They're so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you Nikki!!
      And thanks for stopping by! :) x

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥