Friday, 4 December 2015

, ,

Models Own - Petunia Glitz



Here is another polish I picked up in Models Own's 50% sale over the Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend.  This is Petunia Glitz, and it is a gorgeous pink 'GlitterGel' polish with flakies and glitter contained within it.
Unlike most normal glitter or flakie polishes, the polish is completely smooth.  I used three thin coats, on top of my white peel off base.  There is no top coat as the polish was shiny and smooth enough not to need one.  I couldn't wait to try it out, so it is on my right hand and my tiny nubs!

Much like my last swatch post, the lightening situation wasn't ideal when trying to capture this polish.  All pictures, unless stated, are taken in artificial light, with flash.



The pictures taken with the flash make the polish lighter than it looks just in normal light.  No flash in artificial light, however, makes the polish appear darker and less shiny.  The most accurate of pictures is the picture taken in kind of dull natural light with no flash.  In real life, this polish is such a vibrant shade of pink.  It is also realllly shimmery.  It is definitely my favourite polish that I purchased at the weekend!


It really is gorgeous.  I can't stop looking at it!


No flash, dull artificial light.
No flash, dull natural light.
Hopefully the sun will come out soon, as I can imagine this polish will look AMAZING in bright natural light.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥