Tuesday, 10 November 2015

, ,

Tuesday's Tunes

In no particular order.... the five songs which I have been enjoying singing along to recently are...

*dramatic pause*


This song just makes me instantly happy, and think of Christmas. I can just picture Little Mix in Christmas outfits next to a Christmas Tree, with fake snow falling in the background. This song would make a great soundtrack for a Christmas advert.




I'm still trying to get all the words to this song, but I do enjoy belting out the chorus! HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIIIIIDE...



I love Sam Smith. I think his voice is so beautiful, but I wasn't a huge fan of this song the first time I heard it. Each time I hear this song, however, I like it more and more!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥