Friday, 27 November 2015

,

Nail Mail/Haul


What's better than mail?  Nail Mail!  And last week, the Postman delivered some!  On the same day, I took a trip to TK Maxx, and headed straight to the nail polish section.  It's pretty small, but there was still a lot of choice.  Here's what I got:


L-R: Essie - Strut Your Stuff, Orly - Everything's Rosy & Orly - Masked Ceremony. 


I used Essie Strut Your Stuff in this look here, and both Strut Your Stuff and Orly Everything's Rosy in this look here.

Strut Your Stuff was £3.99, and the set of two Essie's was £6.99.


I love the look of these water decals!  I can't wait to try them out.


I just had to get this tartan sheet!
 The three sheets above were 99p each.

I got two lucky dip bags of 4 sheets of water decals.  It was 99p for 4  (I did get two sheets the same, but for the price I'm not too disappointed!). There is also an offer on of 50% off when you buy 5 or more - what an offer - so all the prices were halved at the checkout!

Here is what I got in the lucky dip bags...


Polisholic is the ebay shop which I purchased all the water decals from!

Does anyone know what these funky characters (above, right) are from?!


I also ordered some more cute doll bottle nail polish, and another holographic polish which I forgot to photograph!


There is a discount of 5% off when you buy 3 or more, and these were £1.68 each before discount.

I shall hopefully have swatches of these polishes - and some fun nail designs with the decals - soon!
Share:

2 comments:

  1. These look so cool!! I'm so bad with nail arty things unless it's dots!! Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! I'm excited to use them!! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥