Wednesday, 21 October 2015

, ,

Watercolour Nails

The weather has turned recently, and it has started to feel rather chilly, dark and autumnal (even wintery!).  So to celebrate having a day off, and to make myself feel a little cheerier and warmer I decided to do a watercolour, in nice summery colours.




I haven't actually done watercolour nails before, but I'm really pleased with how they turned out.  I love them!  They were really easy to do, and I will definitely be doing them again and trying out different colour combinations.  I can't stop looking at my nails!!

I used two coats of MUA All Nude as my base, then topped with a coat of PS Gel effect top coat.




I thought I had cleaned up my nails pretty well, until I put my photographs onto the computer!! Ooopssss.



The colours I used were: Primark Nail Polish - Purple, LA Colors - Electra Pink, Cynthia Rowley - Turquoise and No7 - Poolside Blue.  I didn't have any pure acetone, so I just dipped my brush into nail polish remover to create the watercolour effect.





Sorry about all the pictures, I just couldn't whittle them down, and was so happy to have some nail art on my fingernails!!
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Omg these look amazing!! It would like crap if I tried it myself!! Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ♥ !
      Noooo it was so easy! To start with when I did the first colour I thought it looked awful, but then when I got the next colour on I got excited as I could picture the finished look more! x

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥