Wednesday, 28 October 2015

, , ,

Born Pretty Holo Polish #10

As you may have seen in my recent Nail Mail post I had some exciting post the other day!  Included in my nail mail was this gorgeous holographic polish by Born Pretty.


This is the #10 shade.  I think there are 12 altogether, although a couple of them look pretty similar to each other.



 The pictures show two coats over one coat of peel off base coat, which I also received in the same package.


 The polish went on really nicely, and dried in a good time.  The holographic effect is amazing.  It is only my second holographic polish - I have the Seventeen Holo Polish, which I don't think comes close to this one!



I have now ordered a pink and a purple polish from the same place, so hopefully they arrive quickly and I can get them onto my nails.  I can't wait to do some holographic nail art! ♥
Share:

2 comments:

  1. I love that this looks all glittery, but probably won't be a pain in the but to take off! Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The liquid peel off tape that I used as a base meant that it was a dream to take off! Currently have a real glitter polish on right now, so waiting to see if it comes off as well too! xx

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥