Wednesday, 16 September 2015

, , ,

Wednesday Wishlist | Bedding

I love bedding, especially new and freshly cleaned bedding.  Here are some bedding sets which I have come across and love.

Zebra Duvet Cover Set - Very.co.uk
Source
You can find this duvet set HERE.



Check Union Jack Duvet Set - Argos
Source
You can find this duvet set HERE.


Vintage Patchworks Duvet Set - B&M
Source
You can find this duvet set HERE.


Balance Allium Duvet Set - Wilkinsons
Source
I actually have this duvet, and the picture doesn't do it justice as the colours are more vibrant in person.
You can find this duvet set HERE.

Stag Head Duvet Set - Dunelm
Source
CHRISTMAS!
You can find this duvet set HERE.


Hummingbird Lark Duvet Set - Very.co.uk
Source
You can find this duvet set HERE.
Share:

3 comments:

  1. I love the zebra set so cute!
    Zoe xx
    www.zoeliannex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how the pink side is so different too!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      Popping over to your blog now xx

      Delete
    2. I love how the pink side is so different too!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      Popping over to your blog now xx

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥