Friday, 24 April 2015

Neglected Blog!

I have been MIA recently from my blog, and this is because I have a new job (finally!)!  It's pretty hectic, and I'm usually quite tired by the time I get home, and my head usually isn't in blogging mode.  Bed time seems to come around far too quickly also!  Sadly, in my job, I can't wear nail polish, so my nails have had to take a back seat, which definitely doesn't help with blogging motivation... Oh how I miss my nail polishes!

Iam going to make more of an effort though to keep up with the blogging, and hopefully I'll manage.  I can only hope that over the next few month's I'll get more used to the busy and tiring days and be able to fit more blogging in.  

I shall leave you with a few photographs I took.  This is the view from where I work... pretty beautiful isn't it?



Share:

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations on the new job! Beautiful view, I'm jealous! What is it that you do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kirsten! I see you are in a similar position as me, and not blogging as much right now either! It's just a seasonal job, doing everything in a Visitor Centre/Cafe... Downside is, I can't wear nail polish :( , and it's pretty hectic, but yes, the view is spectacular! :)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥