Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Nails Inc - Hanover Square

Wow, it feels like a long time since I did a nail blog post - and I think it actually has been (November! Oops)!  I seem to have been a little busy crafting away, and when I have done my nails, I haven't had time to photograph them!

Anyway, a while ago - November(!) - free with the December issue of GLAMOUR Magazine was a full size Nails Inc nail polish.  There were four to choose from.
Back in November, I wrote about Wigmore Street, and soon after purchased another copy of the magazine in order to get one of the other polishes.  I chose Hanover Square because I didn't have any other polish like it.  Sadly, I misplaced the polish and have only recently found it (phew!).


Full size Nails Inc polishes have an RRP of £11, so to pick up this one for £2 with the magazine (and a 20% off H&M voucher) was very good value.  I do love a good magazine freebie!

Hanover Square is a dark vampy red, which I wasn't too sure on to begin with, but it is definitely growing on me.  The pictures below show 2 coats of Hanover Square with no top coat.  One coat gave good opacity, but two was just right.



 
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥