Wednesday, 14 January 2015

A look back at 2014: May & June

Take a look at the first part of my 2014 HERE.

May

May was another good month for my nails!  I was lucky enough to get tickets for both the Saturday and Sunday of the Radio One Big Weekend in Glasgow!  It was AMAZING.  I still can't believe all the acts we saw performing over the two days, fantastic!  I stayed at Hannah's for the weekend, and on the Monday we went to the Ideal Home Show, where I won a One Direction DVD!!




June

June was a month full of even more great moments.   I helped out with the RSAC Scottish Rally, which was good fun!  I also went up to Glasgow for a photoshoot for one of the Commonwealth Games programmes, and I finally picked up my Clyde-Sider uniform! One other happening in June was the Queen's Baton Relay passing through Dumfries & Galloway, and I was a volunteer steward that day - I remember it very well, it was nice and warm!!


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥