Tuesday, 4 November 2014

New Nail Polish - Fruit Vibe

I recently received a birthday present, from my friend who I haven't seen for a couple of months, and contained in it was nail polishes!! 

L-R: Cranberry Kiss, Raspberry Ice & Bramble Burst.

Kumquat Crush.


These polishes have a lovely shine to them, and were opaque in 2 coats (shown in the pictures).

I love them, and can't wait to get them on my nails, they sure will brighten up the imminent grey days of autumn/winter!  I can feel a super bright tribal design coming on....
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Those are such gorgeous bright colours. I love them! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thanks for stopping by my blog! I love them too! :)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥