Monday, 6 October 2014

Yellow & Blue Nails for CSK

On Thursday Chennai Super Kings played in the Champions League T20 semi-final versus Kings XI Punjab.  This was an all Indian Premier League clash, with Chennai Super Kings winning by 65 runs setting up another all Indian Premier League clash in the Final versus Kolkata Knight Riders.  I decided to do my nails yellow and blue in support of CSK for their final on Saturday.  I was out at the football (Queen of the South v Hearts) so I had updates from the match via twitter.  I'm happy to announce that Chennai WON by 8 wickets!
SOURCE
On to the nail art now!  I decided to go simple and started off with two coats of Barry M Lemon, a lovely pale yellow.  I then topped this with two thin coats of Missguided Misslead, a fairly sheer yellow (a slightly darker, warmer tone than the Barry M) with a lovely shimmer.  The blue I used was an LA Colors striping polish simply called Blue Glitter.  I wanted a glitter to match the sparkliness of the yellow, as opposed to a plain blue.  I used a dotting tool for the dots, and was really really pleased with how my accent nail turned out.  I actually can't stop looking at my nails!  I was sitting in the sun at the football and my nails were sparkling nicely!

  


 
Out of focus to try and show the sparkles.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥