Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Wednesday Wishlist | Wall Art/Decorations

Writing this, contending with my laptop keyboard not wanting to type 'G', 'H' or '-', and having to copy and paste each and every single one.  Slooooow process.  I hope it fixes itself by the time I turn it on again!

Today I have a wishlist for you all.  These are items which I have found online, that I love ♥.


Tinkerbell Paper Cut - Mookies Crafts
Source
Isn't this just wonderful?!  I intend on displaying this in my craft room (when I have one) as it is PERFECT for me as I use the name 'Addicted 2 Sparkle' for selling my products!!  For now though, it would look lovely on my bedroom wall, which I currently use for my crafting! Please go and check out Mookies Crafts on Facebook (www.facebook.com/mookiescraft) there are lots of lovely paper cuts over there, including some fabulous Alice In Wonderland ones.


Highland Cow Canvas - Argos
Source
You can find this canvas HERE


Dandelion & Butterfly Wall Stickers - Ebay
Source
You can find these stickers HERE.

Illuminated Spaceship Canvas Argos
Source
Awhhh, this could be perfect in a nursery.
You can find this canvas HERE.

Illuminated Ballerina Canvas - Argos 
Source
This is SO cute.
You can find this canvas HERE.

Art Cards - IKEA 
Source
These would look cute framed up individually in a child's nursery/bedroom maybe.  They are quite fun!
You can find these cards HERE.

Art Cards - IKEA
Source
These would also look cute framed up individually.
You can find these cards HERE.

'Love is in the Air' Framed Cut Out John Lewis
Source
You can find this picture HERE.


Share:

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! My favourites are definitely the last two, I can imagine both of those fitting in perfectly with my office colours! I think a trip to Ikea is in order! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are aren't they?! I could have carried on but my keyboard was driving me nuts!! I can't wait to have rooms to decorate!! :) xx

      Delete
  2. J'adore the ballerina and Tinkerbelle, so cute and lovely!
    www.littlethoughtsfromlittlepeople.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I love them! :) x

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥