Thursday, 9 October 2014

Pheasants.... Growing Up

A week ago I introduced you to a couple of the pheasants in my garden.  The friendliest of the two males - the one who poses properly for my photographs - is growing up!

Last week, he had lots of little white specks all over his head, and not so much black and blue/green.  

Phezzie this time last week.

 Even more weeks ago - before I photographed him, he had a very pale head, almost no black or blue/green whatsoever!
Now though, his new feathers are almost all completely grown in, and he is starting to look like a really handsome guy!

Pheasant
What a difference a week makes!




I blurred the background a little so you can all see what a handsome little face he has !
So symmetrical!

Until next time...






Share:

2 comments:

  1. this is such a cute post! I aways love birds and I have peacocks that wander around my street!
    -Sisi
    Modern Beauty Girl
    Other Modern Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      Wow, peacocks are beautiful and something I'd love to photograph! x

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥