Monday, 13 October 2014

Liebster Award #5



I have been nominated for the liebster award by the lovely Emily at Nailsxo.  If you are in need of 'nailspiration' definitely visit her page.  There are some awesome tutorials and reviews over there too. 

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers (Don't forget to them!)
5. Write 11 questions for your nominees to answer.

So, 11 facts about me:
1. I have my own little craft venture - Addicted2Sparkle.
2. I am a VERY fussy eater.
3. I do not like hot drinks.
4. I have globophobia - I'm scared of balloons.
5. I have a degree in Sports Studies.
6. I love meeting people from all over the world.
7. I talk to animals (not in the Dr Dolittle way either).
8. I LOVE looking at properties, interior design photos and pictures of peoples craft/nail rooms... and plan out what I would like my craft/nail room to be like - and the rest of my house.
9. I am a little bit of a hoarder, and don't really like throwing things away.
10. I love the Spanish football (soccer) team.
11. When the name of the volunteers for the Glasgow Commonwealth Games was announced (Clyde-Siders), I was there, and featured on the BBC News channel, national news, the internet, youtube and in most of the national newspapers!  My five minutes of fame!!
Here is my Q&A:
1. What’s your favourite animal?
I think it has to be rabbits.  I adore most animals - I'm fascinated by Birds of Prey and I could spend ages watching the pheasants in my garden.  I have a dwarf hamster and a cat as well as my 2 rabbits... and I just know I will have a few more different pets through my lifetime, as my boyfriend loves animals too!  But I do love rabbits, they are so cute and cuddly and their personalities are wonderful!
2. What is your favourite nail polish brand?
Hmmmm... tricky one!  I don't think I have a favourite brand.
3. Is there anything you dislike about blogging?
I feel bad if I don't blog, and get withdrawal symptoms.
4. What do you do to make sure you have time for your blog in the busy lives we all lead?
Well, I'm not the most organised person... but when I knew I was going away for a few weeks, I made sure I had a few posts scheduled.  I try and schedule posts regularly, however, sometimes I just don't have the time.
5. Which is your favourite social network for posting your work & interacting with other bloggers?
I love twitter facebook and instagram, but i think twitter is my favourite.  I feel like it has a larger reach.
6. Do you have any other hobbies outside of your blog?
Well, I love sport!  I watch a lot of it, and have a season ticket for my local football (soccer!) team.  I also have the volunteering bug, and have volunteered at quite a few sporting events, and even a couple of tv roadshow events - check out my 'Volunteering' tab to find out more about my experiences!  I also enjoy crafts, which I think I get from my mum as she has always been into crafts.  I make jewellery and gifts - check out my store or facebook!  And finally I really enjoy music, and love going to gigs.
7. What’s your favourite food?
Potatoes!
8. What manicure are you currently wearing?
This manicure is still going strong.  For someone who doesn't care much for yellow nail polish, I am loving my nails right now.

9. Do you plan which manicures you want to do, or sit down and decide at the time?
If I am doing my nails for a challenge then I usually plan my nails out before.  If I am doing my nails just for me, then very often I sit down with some colours and decide then what I am going to do.
10. Do you watch any T.V. series? If so, which is your favourite?
I watch a lot of TV - Programmes like Eastenders, Casualty, Holby City, The Great British Bake Off, The X Factor, Strictly Come Dancing, Dr Who etc etc...  I also love programmes like Homes Under The Hammer (one day when I stumble upon some money, I would love to buy a couple of properties at auction and do them up) and Escape To The Country - I just like looking at the houses!  I recently really enjoyed 'Our Zoo', and also enjoy 'Waterloo Road'.
I'm not into Game of Thrones, Orange is the New Black, Once Upon a Time etc....
My favourite series of recent times just has to be.....
♥ BROADCHURCH ♥
11. What’s your favourite film?
I don't have one.... I just LIKE lots.

I nominate:
(I will update this list soon... wanted to get my answers posted though before they become yesterdays news!)
1.
2.
3.

And here are your questions:
1.  What do you enjoy most about blogging?
2.  Do you have any pets?
3.  Where do you do most of your blogging (bedroom, study, train...)?
4.  What is your favourite high street store?
5.  Do you collect anything?
6.  Do you have a lucky number?  If so, is there any reason for it being your lucky number?
7.  Do you participate in any blogging or nail art challenges?
8.  Do you have a go to outfit?
9.  Have you ever volunteered at an event before?  Have you ever volunteered for a cause/group etc?
10.  What's your favourite thing to watch on TV?
11.  What type of music do you like listening to?  What bands and songs are you loving right now?

Do you have any posts about your craft/nail rooms?  I'd love to see your set up's, I find them fascinating! :)
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking part I loved reading your answers they were very interesting and it's great to get to know more about you :)! I love rabbits too, I had a Netherland dwarf rabbit for 7 years, his name was Muffin :)! I also have a dwarf hamster too! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I forgot to tell you I'd done my post! Glad you found it though :) !
      Awh, Muffin, what a cute name! I love the look of dwarf rabbits! They have super cute faces. My rabbits are Bunny (original!) She's 4, and Dandelion - he's nearly 3.
      What's the name of your dwarf hamster? Mine's called Fred haha. :)
      Thanks again for the nomination!! xx

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥