Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Feed all the birds... Part Two.

Following on from Part One, we now have my favourite garden visitors, the pheasants.  Here is my favourite pheasant, doing some posing...






 He then bought some friends for lunch:

Friend Number 1 (left) and Pheasant.

Look at the markings of Friend Number 1.
This is Friend Number 2.   He doesn't have any tail feathers, and a very thin white neck band.
One of the female friends.
It's amazing just how different each pheasant's colourings/markings are.

Finally, here are two photos which I thought were nice:




Share:

2 comments:

  1. i admire at your visitors! thanks for nice pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment :)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥