Tuesday, 2 September 2014

, ,

Week 35 Fingerfood's Theme Buffet - Negative Space

This is my first attempt at negative space nails.  They looked better in my head than this!!  Saying this, I have grown to like them and keep looking at them. My favourite is my index finger, and I'd quite like to recreate this on all my nails.




I decided to do the design I have been loving recently, tribal, and leaving bare nails where I could maybe have done white.  I used all nail art pens for this, blue and red Rio ones, and a Poundland red.  These definitely didn't turn out too bad for a quick ten minute job!

If I have some time tomorrow night, I may try and do an improved negative space mani.  If not, see you all next week for marbling!


Share:

4 comments:

  1. These are adorbs! I can not believe you did this in 10 minutes!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, Thank you!! :) It was mainly because I'm very impatient, so I didn't wait for any of the base colours to dry fully! So I was really lucky that none of it smudged!

      Delete
  2. 10 minutes?! Amazing! I really like this design :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I surprised myself too haha! The red Primark polish I used as the main colour was super quick drying and once I'd done my 5 nails, it was dry enough to do a second coat! Thank you, it's my favourite thing to do :D !!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥