Tuesday, 2 September 2014

, ,

Week 34 Fingerfood's Theme Buffet - Inspired by Music

Fingerfood's Theme Buffet
Week 34
Inspired by Music


I have been a bad blogger and missed SO many weeks of Fingerfood's Theme Buffet!  It does not feel like that long ago that I was last writing a Theme Buffet post though, time has flown by!  I'm posting this late too, as I started out with great intentions, but never got round to doing a complete manicure.  I wanted to share my practice nails though!!  I have been inspired by my favourite song, 'That Kiss', by The Courteeners.


Still not perfect, but the best of my 3 attempts!


Ugly cuticles, hence the massive crop job!


Check out the face attempts haha. Too fat to too thin, to just right.  I just didn't quite get it as feminine as on the single cover - I blame the eyebrow.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥