Monday, 8 September 2014

Canada at the Commonwealth Games Nail Art

Here is the only nail art I did on my own nails during the Commonwealth Games!  I didn't even have time to take any good pictures.  I also found out that it is easier to do maple leaves on nail art wheels, and on other people than on my own nails.  I was assigned to Team Canada, hence the Canadian flags, and thought I would include a couple of Saltires as the Commonwealth Games were in Glasgow.


We had decided that we would do a gold/silver/bronze nail for each of the medals that Canada won - well, we certainly didn't have enough nails for that!!  On the day I did my nails, Canada had won one silver and 4 golds (only to go and win a couple more golds the same day!).  The gold I used was called Mini Magic by Taras Talons.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥