Friday, 15 August 2014

Current Tunes.

Right now, I have several songs that I cannot get out of my head.  Also, when I hear them, I just want to stop everything and sing along!  Most of these songs were on the radio in Hannah's car on the way to our shifts in the Commonwealth Games Village, so are combined with good memories!  I also saw Naughty Boy & Sam Romans perform Home live, which was awesome.  I still think he sounds a little like Sam Smith when I hear the song though!

These are the songs:

Charli XCX - Boom Clap

Rixton - Me and My Broken Heart

Sia - Chandelier

Ella Henderson - Ghost

George Ezra - Budapest

Home - Naughty Boy ft. Sam Romans

Oh, and I am also still obsessed with:
LET IT GO
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥