Monday, 7 July 2014

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner

I am always on the lookout for freebies with magazines, and when I was looking for a magazine for my next bus journey up to Glasgow I saw Glamour had free liquid eyeliner with it!  I love eyeliner, it's the one makeup item I feel completely naked without!


The magazine was only £2!  The packaging stated that the total value of the two free gifts (one was the eyeliner I bought, the other was a navy eyeliner which I didn't see in the shop) was £24, so quite a bargain!

This eyeliner - Skinny Liquid Eyeliner - can be bought on the eyeko website here for £12.
I also found it on the Selfridges website here for £10.



On the box that it comes in, there are some straight to the point descriptions of the product:
'Long Lasting, Intense Colour, Easy Application'
'Instantly Define, Line & Emphasize'
'Smudge-Proof, Fade-Proof and Above All Foolproof'

I also like the fact that the product is that the company is against animal testing.



The point of the eyeliner is nice and thin.  I have tried it on my hand (as you can see above) and on my eyes (no picture of that, I'm not a fan of my face close up!).  The eyeliner went on really smoothly and was nice and black!  It is possible to do winged eyeliner pretty easily with it too, which is a big plus in my book!
The big downside is that, if you don't store the eyeliner tip down, it gets dry quite quickly.  Also, if you do not do your eyeliner quick enough, it starts to remove it, when you go over the same place twice.
I have, however, managed to track down the navy eyeliner, as I am impressed with the point of the liner.  I just need to remember to store them standing upright!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥