Saturday, 14 June 2014

World Cup Nails - Brazil

It's only day 3 of the World Cup, and I have some MORE World Cup nails for you all!  This is my 4th lot of World Cup nails and it's fair to say I am very much enjoying combining football and nails!


Today's nails are in homage to the host country, Brazil!





I went for a simple Brazilian flag, and used all textured polishes!

For this look I used:

Sally Hansen Sugar Coat - Spare-A-Mint (Green)
Sally Hansen Sugar Coat - Sweetie (Yellow)
Sally Hansen Sugar Coat - Laughie Taffy (Blue)
Barry M Textured Nail Effect - Lady (Shimmery White)
Share:

2 comments:

  1. This design is brilliant! It looks sooo amazing with the textured polish, what a great idea! Can't wait to add them to the World Cup Gallery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was so pleased when I realised I had enough colours of textured polish to do it all haha. :)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥