Saturday, 7 June 2014

Poundworld Haul

I can't remember the last time I visited a Poundworld.  I am regularly in Poundland when I am in Glasgow, however, I don't think it has a Poundworld.  I was recently in Hamilton and saw a Poundworld, so I went in to see what they had and I managed to spend quite a bit of money in there!  It had about the same selection of nail polish as Poundland, however, I was amazed by the storage items they had.  I have loads of beads, and jewellery making bits and bobs, and although I have no room in my room at the moment to display everything nicely, I thought I had better grab the items while I had the chance.

Here are the polishes I got:




From left to right: Revlon Colorstay - Sorbet, Revlon - Beach, Sally Hansen Sugar Coat - Spare-A-Mint?, Sally Hansen Sugar Coat - Laughie Taffy, Sally Hansen Sugar Coat - Red Velvet, Pink Tease - Unnamed.

I have read so many blog posts about Baby Lips lip balm, that when I saw it next to the polishes I thought I would get some to try it out.  There were a few different ones in stock, but I was drawn to this blue and pink one, Anti-Oxidant Berry.  It looks different to some of the ones I have seen, as it doesn't have a clear lid, so I have no idea if it is the real deal or not (obviously it has been imported from a foreign country as the writing was foreign on the package, and labels).  It feels quite moisturising though, and has a nice taste/smell.



And here are the cute storage jars.  These were in packs of 4 for £1.  What an absolute steal.  As you can see, I couldn't resist filling some of them already, don't they look cute?!




These jars were £1 each, but I think that is still great value, and I love the brightly coloured lids.


I also couldn't resist getting some storage containers, which were really difficult to photograph, but will be very useful!


I love organising little things, like jars and boxes, however, I hate tidying my room in general... But before I can display all my nice new storage things, I need to tidy up my room and part with some clutter (I hate getting rid of stuff....).  I'm hoping having a picture in my head of what my room will look like de-cluttered, will give me some sort of motivation to start!  I best get on with it now!!

Poundworld, I'll be back!
Share:

2 comments:

  1. I love the sugar coat polishes. I have many of the shades.

    nailartiste.blogspot.co.uk

    x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got my first sugar coat polishes the other day, before I got these ones. I have them on now, and I do like them :) I have just photographed the Red Velvet one and it looks soooo nice! Thanks for commenting :) Xxx

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥